Hotel Balzac Lounge Bar
Hotel Bar & Lounge in Paris Champs-Elysées
Exclusive Lounge Bar Atmosphere
The dining and drawing room areas of the Hotel Balzac restaurant and bar are lit with natural light that pours in from the glass ceilinged atrium, behind which a beautiful hanging garden forms the backdrop.
The atmosphere is elegant and intimate... and is complimented perfectly by its long black granite bar, high stools, dark velvet upholstery and soft lighting. The Lounge Bar is furnished with floral compositions and plum-coloured sofas.
This exclusive atmosphere makes the lounge bar at luxury Hotel Balzac Paris a perfect place to meet for breakfast, lunch, supper or even a cocktail... any day of the week, from 7 am to 11 pm.
- Visit the Cinémathèque Franҫaise for the Upcoming Antonioni Exhibition
- Pounding the Parisian Pavement - 2015 Paris Marathon
- Jeff Koons Retrospective in Paris
- The Perfect Valentine's Break in Paris
- Katsushika Hokusai Exhibition in Paris
- A Look at the New Louis Vuitton Foundation
- Your Autumn Calendar of Parisian Culture
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Les Impressionnistes En Privé at Musée Marmottan Monet
- Shopping guide for Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré