Hotel Balzac Paris: Events & Press
- Pounding the Parisian Pavement - 2015 Paris Marathon29 January 2015
The Paris Marathon is one of the most instantly recognisable and popular races on the running calendar. We take a look at the famous route, legendary support and its little quirks to discover why the marathon has such a legendary status amongst long-distance runners.
- The Perfect Valentine's Break in Paris20 January 2015
Each couple will have their own idea of the perfect Valentine's celebrations. Some couples enjoy the classic romantic meal, while others are out for something altogether more quirky. To help you start planning a romantic getaway in Paris, the city of love, we've put together a few potential Valentine's treats to provide a spot of inspiration.
- Katsushika Hokusai Exhibition in Paris11 December 2014
The Grand Palais in Paris is exhibiting over 500 artworks by Hokusai, the most famous Japanese artist in the world. The largest retrospective of his work will be available to view until 18th January 2015, and features many pieces that may not return to western shores again, so ensure you take this opportunity to be inspired by this incredibly influential artist.
- A Look at the New Louis Vuitton Foundation11 December 2014
The ultra-modern Louis Vuitton Foundation has now opened in the leafy Bois de Boulogne. Designed by famous architect Frank Gehry, it showcases world-class art and live music. We take a look at Paris' newest tourist attraction, along with its amazing calendar of events. Plus, Hotel Balzac has a new offer, complete with two free tickets to the Foundation.
- Your Autumn Calendar of Parisian Culture15 September 2014
Autumn has arrived in Paris, but the cultural calendar is still full of excellent events and attractions to discover. From the October White Night, an innovative and surprisingly tranquil art exhibition, to the staple Christmas markets that are dotted around the city, there's something for everyone.
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence22 May 2014
For the third year in a row, Hotel Balzac has been honoured with the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. Only the finest hotels in the world are afforded this award and we are proud that our high standards of service, excellence and luxury have been rewarded once again.
We continue to remain one of the best boutique hotels in Paris - and we intend to keep our outstanding levels of service and satisfaction going for many years to come.
- Les Impressionnistes En Privé at Musée Marmottan Monet20 May 2014
The Musée Marmottan Monet is celebrating its 80th Birthday in style by providing the opportunity to view an impressive Impressionist exhibition. Sourced solely from private collectors, the exhibit showcases 100 pieces and two additional sculptures, which include many works previously unseen by the public. Amongst the unmissable artworks, the renowned 'Little Dancer of 14 years' by Degas, the rippling reflections in Monet's 'Bras de la Seine près de Vétheuil' and the beautiful use of colour in 'Enfant assis en robe bleue' by Renoir, are all to be found.
- Shopping guide for Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré13 May 2014
As the home to an array of the world's most lusted after labels, Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré provides a stylish stretch of sensational shops and the best of boutiques. From the crème de le crème of French labels to soothing spa experiences, our guide will ensure you're parading through Paris in the most stunning of styles.
- Valentine's Day Paris: Special Offer
Spend Valentine's Day in Paris
- VIP Business Traveller Offer
20% Discount for Business Travellers at Hotel Balzac
- Winter in Paris Offer
Winter in Paris Offer
- January Retail Therapy Offer
January Retail Therapy Offer
- Luxury Weekend Breaks in Paris
Get up to 25% OFF a Luxury Weekend in Paris
- Pounding the Parisian Pavement - 2015 Paris Marathon
- The Perfect Valentine's Break in Paris
- Katsushika Hokusai Exhibition in Paris
- A Look at the New Louis Vuitton Foundation
- Your Autumn Calendar of Parisian Culture
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Les Impressionnistes En Privé at Musée Marmottan Monet
- Shopping guide for Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré