- Hotel Balzac
- Rooms & Suites
- Pierre Gagnaire
- Lounge & Bar
- Meeting Room
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
Christmas & New Year in Paris with Hotel Balzac
December 2nd, 2011
Over the festive period, Paris is certainly a sight to behold. Art & culture... fine dining & nightlife... the shopping, the romance - the city has everything you need for a magical getaway during one of the most stressful periods of the year.
Art & Culture
At present, one of the finest art collections is on display at the recently re-opened Galeries Nationales du Grand Palais - The Stein Collection. The show features a variety of masterful paintings from the private collection of perhaps the biggest art champions the world has ever known. The Stein family were instrumental in forging the early careers of some of the most influential artists, including Picasso Matisse, Cézanne, Manet, Renoir, Degas and others.
Shopping in Paris
Known throughout Europe as one of the finest shopping hubs you will ever see... some shopping districts within the city are a must see. Starting with the Champs Elysees, which boasts some of the finest collections of shopping centres, boutiques and designer outlets anywhere in the city...
And moving on to George V where you can find the flagship Louis Vuitton store nestled magnanimously where the streets intersect. Whilst a short distance away Avenue Montaigne contains a range of exceptional boutiques from the likes of Valentino, Chanel, Dior, Ralph Lauren and Prada.
Staying at Hotel Balzac
You will find one of the classiest hotels in Paris tucked discreetly on to a side street next to the throbbing hub of the Champs Elysees. The dichotomy of the hotel's tranquillity and the frenetic pace of Paris' busiest street is striking - and a perfect balance for a stay in the heart of the city.
The hotel is an ideal retreat from the holiday crowds and makes the perfect base for a romantic experience of a lifetime during the New Year festivities.
Hotel Balzac will also be more than happy to recommend the best restaurants, entertainment and attractions that the city has to offer. In fact the ever-knowledgeable concierge will be delighted to help you get the most out of any trip.
He can help with bookings, tickets, transfers, trips, excursions... and anything you require.
Why not give him a call on +331 44 35 18 10 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how he can be of assistance.
The latest Christmas, New Year and Winter offers have now been unveiled by luxury Hotel Balzac - take a look at some of the great rates on offer here... but remember, this is one of the most popular times of the year to get away. New Year's Eve deals will be taken up quickly. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Museums and Art Exhibitions in Paris 2014
- Cartier Exhibition at the Grand Palais
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon at the Musée Marmottan Monet
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- See Roland Garros and Stay at Luxury Hotel Balzac Paris
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show 2012
- Hotel Balzac Receives 5 Star Accreditation
- Hotel Balzac Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Paris Film Festival
- Pierre Gagnaire Signs 12 Year Deal With Hotel Balzac
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris with Hotel Balzac
- Hotel Balzac Invites you to see the Stein Collection
- Vendanges de Montmartre with Hotel Balzac
- Classique au Vert with Hotel Balzac
- Paris Plages for Summer in the City
- Spring in Paris Champs Elysées (1)
- A new General Manager for Hotel de Vigny
- Interview with Alexandre Scarvelis GM of Hotel Balzac Paris