- Hotel Balzac
- Rooms & Suites
- Pierre Gagnaire
- Lounge & Bar
- Meeting Room
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
Hotel Balzac Invites you to see the Stein Collection
November 9th, 2011
Stay in Paris and see one of the finest art exhibitions the city has seen - The Stein Collection.
Hosted at the Galeries Nationales du Grand Palais, the show features paintings collated and championed by the Stein family - an American dynesty, instrumental in helping to forge the early careers of some of the greatest artists in the world.
Stay at the Balzac and complete the experience
The collection features some of the finest works from Matisse, Cézanne and Picasso - along with Manet, Renoir, Degas and others; it opened in Paris at the start of October and will be running until the January 16th 2012.
You won't see this grand collection together... and in Paris - where it all began - for quite some time. This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Art that must be seen to be believed
Why not combine a stay in Paris with a trip to see one of the finest art collections ever assembled? It's the perfect treat for all the family; and the perfect blend of art, culture and relaxation.
- Museums and Art Exhibitions in Paris 2014
- Cartier Exhibition at the Grand Palais
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon at the Musée Marmottan Monet
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- See Roland Garros and Stay at Luxury Hotel Balzac Paris
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show 2012
- Hotel Balzac Receives 5 Star Accreditation
- Hotel Balzac Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Paris Film Festival
- Pierre Gagnaire Signs 12 Year Deal With Hotel Balzac
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris with Hotel Balzac
- Hotel Balzac Invites you to see the Stein Collection
- Vendanges de Montmartre with Hotel Balzac
- Classique au Vert with Hotel Balzac
- Paris Plages for Summer in the City
- Spring in Paris Champs Elysées (1)
- A new General Manager for Hotel de Vigny
- Interview with Alexandre Scarvelis GM of Hotel Balzac Paris