- Hotel Balzac
- Rooms & Suites
- Pierre Gagnaire
- Lounge & Bar
- Meeting Room
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
Hotel Balzac Invites You to see the Paris Plages
July 7th, 2011
21 st July - 21st August 2011 sees a tropical paradise stretch across the streets of Paris in a sandy-shored explosion of summer
These specially created sandy oases have been springing up all around the city since 2002, providing a welcome break from the hustle, bustle... and gloriously hot temperatures of Paris in the summertime.
Throughout this month the edges of the Seine are completely overtaken by pedestrians and sun seekers... giving the buzzing metropolis takes the air of an island utopia.
In the historical section of Paris, one beach stretches across three kilometres of perfectly formed sand from the Louvre to Pont de Sully - coming complete with swimming pool, concert stage... and a pantheon of open air attractions - including: rock climbing, skating, boules and Tai-chi.
There are refreshment stands a plenty, cafes and restaurants, designated play areas for children... and a brilliantly coloured sea of deckchairs just waiting to be used. It's the ideal atmosphere for simply relaxing on the banks of the Seine and watching an urban city carry on with its day to day life as you luxuriate in your island haven.
Further down in the city is the Bassin de la Villette beach, spanning the ground between Rue de Crimée and Rotonde de Ledoux. The expansive lake that is the Bassin de Villette, is a social hub for masses of Parisians and tourists alike... and has to be seen to be believed.
This crisp, clear body of water offers the chance to experience row boats, kayaks, peddle boats and dinghies by the score... whilst on the golden beach there is volleyball, badminton, beach tennis and an array of activities just perfect for children and adults of all ages.
- Museums and Art Exhibitions in Paris 2014
- Cartier Exhibition at the Grand Palais
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon at the Musée Marmottan Monet
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- See Roland Garros and Stay at Luxury Hotel Balzac Paris
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show 2012
- Hotel Balzac Receives 5 Star Accreditation
- Hotel Balzac Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Paris Film Festival
- Pierre Gagnaire Signs 12 Year Deal With Hotel Balzac
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris with Hotel Balzac
- Hotel Balzac Invites you to see the Stein Collection
- Vendanges de Montmartre with Hotel Balzac
- Classique au Vert with Hotel Balzac
- Paris Plages for Summer in the City
- Spring in Paris Champs Elysées (1)
- A new General Manager for Hotel de Vigny
- Interview with Alexandre Scarvelis GM of Hotel Balzac Paris