- Hotel Balzac
- Rooms & Suites
- Pierre Gagnaire
- Lounge & Bar
- Meeting Room
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
See Roland Garros: Stay at Luxury Hotel Balzac
March 18th, 2013
Tennis at Roland Garros
Roland Garros, the highlight of the spring tennis season, and the most prestigious event to be held on clay is almost here...
With tickets allocated on a first come first serve basis from the 13th of February 2013, fans are now scrambling for a host of late deals and tickets; and Hotel Balzac is ready to open its doors to tennis enthusiasts looking to make the most of their Roland Garros experience.
With the 2013 tournament shaping up to be a record breaker of an event, tickets (for those not in the know) are already looking thin on the ground. Luckily, our concierge is on standby to help provide guests with any last minute match tickets they may require.
Tennis & a Luxury Hotel Stay
And, when you're done with tennis for the day, the finest nightlife in the world is waiting for you just outside our luxury hotel. The Champs-Elysées is a mere thirty seconds away and you can reach the Arc de Triomphe, Avenue Montaigne and Avenue George V in a matter of minutes.
So if you're looking to attend the Roland Garros in style... and enjoy Paris in luxury, the Hotel Balzac is your perfect starting point.
Special Offers During Roland Garros
Right now we're doing a selection of stunning offers that are perfect for those of you wanting to attend Roland Garros during the day and spend your evenings in luxurious comfort.
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- See Roland Garros and Stay at Luxury Hotel Balzac Paris
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show 2012
- Hotel Balzac Receives 5 Star Accreditation
- Hotel Balzac Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Paris Film Festival
- Pierre Gagnaire Signs 12 Year Deal With Hotel Balzac
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris with Hotel Balzac
- Hotel Balzac Invites you to see the Stein Collection
- Vendanges de Montmartre with Hotel Balzac
- Classique au Vert with Hotel Balzac
- Paris Plages for Summer in the City
- Spring in Paris Champs Elysées (1)
- A new General Manager for Hotel de Vigny
- Interview with Alexandre Scarvelis GM of Hotel Balzac Paris