- Hotel Balzac
- Rooms & Suites
- Pierre Gagnaire
- Lounge & Bar
- Meeting Room
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
Spend Valentine's Day in Paris with Hotel Balzac
Valentine's Day in Paris
Thinking of taking the perfect romantic getaway this Valentine's Day?
It doesn't get much better than spending a few days in the romance capital of the world... Paris.
This year Hotel Balzac - located just off the Champs-Elysées, in one of the most desirable parts of the city - is offering a luxurious Valentine's package specifically tailored to those looking for something extra special this year.
Take advantage of some of the great restaurants, shows, cafes and boutique shopping the city has to offer... before retiring to your luxury boutique hotel in the heart of Paris' stunning 8th arrondissement.
- Bottle of Champagne on arrival
- Buffet Breakfast for two
- A beautiful bunch of Roses
- Two night luxury stay
Rates start from €410 per night.
Exclusive Concierge Service
Our concierge can help with any and all of your romantic Parisian plans... and will gladly assist in seeing that everything you want to do, see and try in Paris goes off without a hitch.
- Museums and Art Exhibitions in Paris 2014
- Cartier Exhibition at the Grand Palais
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon at the Musée Marmottan Monet
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- See Roland Garros and Stay at Luxury Hotel Balzac Paris
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show 2012
- Hotel Balzac Receives 5 Star Accreditation
- Hotel Balzac Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Paris Film Festival
- Pierre Gagnaire Signs 12 Year Deal With Hotel Balzac
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris with Hotel Balzac
- Hotel Balzac Invites you to see the Stein Collection
- Vendanges de Montmartre with Hotel Balzac
- Classique au Vert with Hotel Balzac
- Paris Plages for Summer in the City
- Spring in Paris Champs Elysées (1)
- A new General Manager for Hotel de Vigny
- Interview with Alexandre Scarvelis GM of Hotel Balzac Paris