- Hotel Balzac
- Rooms & Suites
- Pierre Gagnaire
- Lounge & Bar
- Meeting Room
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
Luxury Rooms & Suites at Hotel Balzac, Paris
Luxury Central Paris Accommodation & Eiffel Tower Views
The 13 suites and 56 rooms at luxury Hotel Balzac Paris are decorated using refined colour combinations.
The sublime tones, soft lighting, luxurious materials and state-of-the-art technologies (LCD televisions, cable TV, DVD player (on request), Internet access make each room and suite at Hotel Balzac in Paris an exceptional setting.
- 24h Room Service
- Car valet
- Private Parking (23 €)
- Business Corner
- Children Play Room
Breathtaking Paris Rooftop Penthouse
Views of the Eiffel Tower and Paris
The Royal suite has a terrace with a stunning view of the Eiffel Tower and Paris, while the adjacent Presidential suite is appreciated for its warm, intimate decor.
Together the combined Royal suite and Presidential suite offer 3 bedrooms, dining room and a large terrace, for an unforgettable experience.
Disabled Person Facilities
Hotel balzac features 3 disabled person rooms for one or two guests and specific equipments (on request) such as phone, alarm clock and TV remote, wheel chair.
- Superior RoomsQuiet deluxe hotel accommodation in Paris Champs-Elysées. Superior rooms at Hotel Balzac Paris mini-bars and a comfortable seating area. All Superior Rooms at Hotel Balzac Paris are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and have luxurious marble bathroom.
- Deluxe RoomsChamps-Elysées luxury accommodation in Paris. Deluxe Rooms at Hotel Balzac Paris have mini-bars and large seating areas. All Deluxe Rooms at Hotel Balzac Paris are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and have luxurious marble bathroom.
- Junior SuitesLuxury suite accommodation in Paris. The entrance to Hotel Balzac Junior Suites with its wood floor and mini-bar leads you to a sitting room. Junior Suites have dressing rooms and luxurious marble bathrooms with bathtub and a separated shower.
- SuitesParis Champs-Elysées suite accommodation. Suites at Hotel Balzac Paris have large sitting room and dining area. Suite bedrooms are entirely separated from living room.
- Presidential SuiteParis Champs-Elysées luxury hotel suite. The Presidential Suite at Hotel Balzac Paris is located on the top floor of Hotel Balzac where a warm, intimate atmosphere is conveyed through vibrant tones and oak floors. A spacious entrance leads through to the Presidential Suite's elegant, refined dining room and a large sitting room that is entirely separate from the bedroom.
- Royal SuiteLarge hotel suite in central Paris. The Royal Suite at Hotel Balzac features a terrace with stunning views of the Eiffel Tower and Paris. The Hotel Balzac Royal Suite is located on the top floor of Hotel Balzac in Paris Champs-Elysées, where a warm, intimate atmosphere is conveyed by vibrant tones and wood floors.
- Paris Spring Special: Luxury Stay Including Breakfast
Spring Special: Luxury Stay Including Breakfast
- Early Bird
18% Discount on our Best Available Rate when you book early!
- Best Available Rate
The Best Available Rate at Hotel Balzac Paris
- Easter in Paris on the Champs Elysees
Easter in Paris on the Champs Elysees
- Museums and Art Exhibitions in Paris 2014
- Cartier Exhibition at the Grand Palais
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon at the Musée Marmottan Monet
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- See Roland Garros and Stay at Luxury Hotel Balzac Paris
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show 2012
- Hotel Balzac Receives 5 Star Accreditation
- Hotel Balzac Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Paris Film Festival
- Pierre Gagnaire Signs 12 Year Deal With Hotel Balzac
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris with Hotel Balzac
- Hotel Balzac Invites you to see the Stein Collection
- Vendanges de Montmartre with Hotel Balzac
- Classique au Vert with Hotel Balzac
- Paris Plages for Summer in the City
- Spring in Paris Champs Elysées (1)
- A new General Manager for Hotel de Vigny
- Interview with Alexandre Scarvelis GM of Hotel Balzac Paris