Travel Agents & Tour Operators Information
Hotel Balzac Paris Travel Partner Services
Hotel Balzac Paris, a member of JJW Hotels & Resorts values the important role performed by our partner travel agents and tour operators who are essential in promoting the facilities and services offered by Hotel Balzac in Paris.
Highest Levels of Customer Service
The objective of Hotel Balzac Paris and JJW Hotels & Resorts is to ensure our clients and guests receive the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction at each point of their relationship with Hotel Balzac Paris.
Hotel Balzac Paris understands the needs, requirements and expectations of our travel agents and tour operator partners across our operational territories. To help with the work you undertake on behalf of Hotel Balzac Paris, we have provided you with a dedicated area for travel agents and tour operators on the Hotel Balzac Paris website.
Assistance, Support & Information
The travel agents and tour operators' area on the Hotel Balzac Paris website ensures you are able to access and receive comprehensive information and support about hotel GDS codes and partner commissions and exclusive access to the best rates available at Hotel Balzac in Paris.
- Luxury Weekend Breaks in Paris
Get up to 25% OFF a Luxury Weekend in Paris
- Love is the Word
An Exquisite Romantic Offer from Hotel Balzac Paris
- Best Available Rate
The Best Available Rate at Hotel Balzac Paris
- Early Bird
Book in Advance and Be Rewarded up to 10% Off!
- Paris in Spring Offer
Paris in Spring Offer
- Visit the Cinémathèque Franҫaise for the Upcoming Antonioni Exhibition
- Pounding the Parisian Pavement - 2015 Paris Marathon
- Jeff Koons Retrospective in Paris
- The Perfect Valentine's Break in Paris
- Katsushika Hokusai Exhibition in Paris
- A Look at the New Louis Vuitton Foundation
- Your Autumn Calendar of Parisian Culture
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Les Impressionnistes En Privé at Musée Marmottan Monet
- Shopping guide for Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré