- Hotel Balzac
- Rooms & Suites
- Pierre Gagnaire
- Lounge & Bar
- Meeting Room
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
Hotel Balzac Gets an Illustrious Fifth Star
June 21st, 2012
Hotel Balzac Elevated to 5 Star Excellence
Hotel Balzac has just received a fifth star. This outstanding achievement is down to the superior levels of luxury and service that can be found at our charming boutique hotel.
Following the recent awarding of this fifth star, the hotel is certain that its ethos of delivering luxury accommodation and service, coupled with outstanding customer satisfaction, is getting the recognition it deserves.
With an array of luxury rooms, suites and amenities; along with being the location for the fantastic Pierre Gagnaire restaurant, Hotel Balzac is now recognised as one of the finest boutique hotels in all of Paris.
Located just off the Champs Elysees and close to the Arc de Triomphe, Avenue Montaigne and Avenue George V, the hotel is situated in prime position inside the stunning 8th arrondissement.
Stay at the 5 Star Hotel Balzac
Hotel Balzac has some great offers available at the moment. So if you're looking to take a trip to Paris soon, why not take a look at the great rates available from the 5 Star Luxury Hotel Balzac?
- Museums and Art Exhibitions in Paris 2014
- Cartier Exhibition at the Grand Palais
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon at the Musée Marmottan Monet
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- See Roland Garros and Stay at Luxury Hotel Balzac Paris
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show 2012
- Hotel Balzac Receives 5 Star Accreditation
- Hotel Balzac Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Paris Film Festival
- Pierre Gagnaire Signs 12 Year Deal With Hotel Balzac
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris with Hotel Balzac
- Hotel Balzac Invites you to see the Stein Collection
- Vendanges de Montmartre with Hotel Balzac
- Classique au Vert with Hotel Balzac
- Paris Plages for Summer in the City
- Spring in Paris Champs Elysées (1)
- A new General Manager for Hotel de Vigny
- Interview with Alexandre Scarvelis GM of Hotel Balzac Paris