Bar & Restaurant Safety
Relax in Secure Surroundings
The utmost care and attention have been taken in ensuring you can enjoy the bar and restaurant in a safe, secure environment. Our COVID-19 taskforce has implemented the following measures for the safety of both guests and staff.
- The buffet is no longer available. It is now served A LA CARTE by the waiting team.
- Back and front of house teams (including servers) to wear gloves and relevant PPE
- Signage will establish the social distancing of guests as they wait their turn at the breakfast
- Different seating times will be offered to reduce restaurant numbers
Washing Dishes, Cutlery, Utensils and Tablecloths
- The usual rigorous hygiene methods will be employed for the washing of dishes, glasses, utensils and cutlery – which are all sanitized and disinfected in a dishwasher
- These items will then be dried using specially designed paper towels
- Napkins and fabric tablecloths will be washed in cycles of a minimum of 70°C
- There is a maximum of four people per 10m2
- Tables arranged so the chairs are more than two metres apart: with customers on adjacent tables at least two metres away
Further Dining & Safety Measures
- A selection of soft drinks displayed into the mini bar will be available with preferred rate. Upon request on check-in and refill if asked during stay.
- Orders are now made only by phone
- An exclusive in-room menu from the restaurant Penati, 1-star Michelin is available from Monday to Saturday, from 12h30 to 14h30 and from 19h30 to 22h30)