- Hotel Balzac
- Rooms & Suites
- Pierre Gagnaire
- Lounge & Bar
- Meeting Room
- Offers & Packages
- Contact Us
Pierre Gagnaire at Hotel Balzac: Innovation, Passion & Quality. "Tourné vers demain mais soucieux d'hier"
Hotel Balzac has long been home to the world renowned chef, Pierre Gagnaire. This flagship restaurant, specialising in modern French cuisine, is recognised as a standard bearer for iconic, fusion cooking the world over.
Chef Pierre Gagnaire describes the ethos behind his successful vision as: Tourné vers demain mais soucieux d'hier (Facing tomorrow but respectful of yesterday).
And it is this combination of embracing the future, whilst giving a hearty nod to the past that delivers the innovation, passion and quality which is so closely associated with the master chef.
Three Michelin Stars & an Expanding Empire
After cutting his teeth under some of the finest chefs in the
business, Pierre Gagnaire struck out on his own in the town of St
Etienne. It was here that his illustrious career really began to
take off - and where he won his first collection of three Michelin
Since then he has overseen the development of a number of restaurants the world over... each of which stay true to the defining ethos of quality and innovation synonymous with Chef Gagnaire.
Alongside the venture at Hotel Balzac, his services and expertise as a head chef are devoted to:
Sketch in London, Gaya in Paris, Pierre Gagnaire Pour les Airelles in Courchevel, Twist at the Manderin Oriental in Las Vegas, Pierre Gagnaire A Seoul in Seoul, Reflets in Dubai, Pierre Gagnaire - Tokyo in Tokyo, Les Menus in Moscow and Pierre in Hong Kong,
Booking at Pierre Gagnaire
Pierre Gagnaire has been based at the luxury Paris hotel, Hotel Balzac, for the last fifteen years.
In the time he has been based at our luxury hotel, Chef Gagnaire has remained on the cutting edge of contemporary cuisine... his dedication to the craft and the quality of delivery have ensured that the tables in his restaurant are never empty.
Due to this popular demand we recommend that you make a booking as early as possible to avoid disappointment. Please call +33(0)1 58 36 12 50 or email email@example.com or call +33 (0)1 44 35 18 00 to make an enquiry.
You can view the menu selections available at Restaurant Pierre Gagnaire, Hotel Balzac, Paris below:
Pierre Gagnaire at Hotel Balzac
- Paris Spring Special: Luxury Stay Including Breakfast
Spring Special: Luxury Stay Including Breakfast
- Early Bird
18% Discount on our Best Available Rate when you book early!
- Best Available Rate
The Best Available Rate at Hotel Balzac Paris
- Easter in Paris on the Champs Elysees
Easter in Paris on the Champs Elysees
- Museums and Art Exhibitions in Paris 2014
- Cartier Exhibition at the Grand Palais
- JJW Hotels and Resorts to Take Over Management of Le Meridien Penina
- The Sisters of Napoleon at the Musée Marmottan Monet
- Hotel Balzac Wins 2013 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- See Roland Garros and Stay at Luxury Hotel Balzac Paris
- Edward Hopper Exhibition: Paris
- Paris Motor Show 2012
- Hotel Balzac Receives 5 Star Accreditation
- Hotel Balzac Receives Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor
- Paris Film Festival
- Pierre Gagnaire Signs 12 Year Deal With Hotel Balzac
- Paris Fashion Week 2012
- Christmas & New Year in Paris with Hotel Balzac
- Hotel Balzac Invites you to see the Stein Collection
- Vendanges de Montmartre with Hotel Balzac
- Classique au Vert with Hotel Balzac
- Paris Plages for Summer in the City
- Spring in Paris Champs Elysées (1)
- A new General Manager for Hotel de Vigny
- Interview with Alexandre Scarvelis GM of Hotel Balzac Paris